Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Something Rotten

Something Rotten (2004) is Jasper Fforde’s fourth book in the Thursday Next series. As you know, I love Jasper Fforde’s books. I have read every one I can get my hands on.

In this installment, Thursday and her son Friday attempt to get her husband Landen un-eradicated, bring renegade character Yorrick Kaine back to his fictional world – away from the real world of politics, and keep Hamlet (yes that Hamlet) from wreaking havoc in the real world.

This book is so funny. There is a big surprise (a couple of surprises, actually) right at the end. There are many great details and the story line is handled with a healthy dose of humor throughout. I cannot wait to read the next book in the series. It came out earlier this year so keep your eyes peeled for a post on it.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home